April 2016 Nows
It’s not the idea, it’s the execution.
My execution on this concept of doing a monthly Now post has been awful. I dramatically underestimated the way the upheaval in my extended family has impacted me and got overwhelmed. As Jimmy Hayes Nelson has said though, “overwhelmed is a choice,” so I’m choosing not to be right now. Fact is, I can do what I can do, and no more.
Here’s what’s on tap for April 2016:
- Taking daily time to look, realistically, at what I can continue to do as a Coach and what I need to pull back on.
- Having completed 3 weeks of 22 Minute Hard Corps, continuing with the program (which I will complete in May)
- Posting content to this blog at least 2 times per week.
- Daily personal development reading/audiobook listening.
- Building my 2017 asset preservation budget at my 9-5 job and submitting it for approval.
- Initiation of my 2nd quarter 2016 asset preservation projects at my 9-5 job.
- Look into potential vacation travel for this summer and narrow the options to make a plan for a getaway.
- Check into resources for learning to use Studio One Pro (which I’ve owned for a ridiculously long time without using it much).